Lexington Combo 300W Torchiere
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
A traditional silhouette meets modern design in the Lexington Combo floor lamp. The dark walnut rubber wood body holds an alabaster frosted glass dome shade for up lighting as well as a metal-domed adjustable reading light. A patented 300 Watt Double Socket construction on the up light allows for two criss-crossed sockets, each holding on/off 150 Watt incandescent bulbs or equivalent CFL's, which provides approximately 3 times more light than a typical torchiere using a 150 Watt 3-way bulb and illuminates an entire room.Two brushed steel rotary switches are located on the pole, one controlling the up light, the other controlling the reading light. The lamp is accented with a brushed steel base and neck as well. This lamp has a black cord and is smart outlet compatible. Bulbs are not included.
- Dark walnut rubber-wood with brushed steel accents
- Frosted glass shade
- Adjustable goose-neck reading light
- Two rotary switches located on pole
- 2 * 150 W incandescent/ equiv. CFL & 60 W incandescent/13W CFL
- Shade Dimensions: 13.5" Dia. X 4" H/6" Dia. X 3.5" H
- Shade Material: Alabaster frosted glass/Brushed steel reading light
- Lamp Size: 71" H x 14" W
- Base Measurement: 11.5" Dia.