Dark Green Rectangle Real Jade Table Lamp
- 29" total height to top of the lampshade
- 3-way turn socket, maximum 100w, ul listed led compatible
- Retro oblong softback lamp shade- off white linen -6x12 8x14 10.25" Washer
- Matching green jade finial and harp included
- Green Jade keeps you from harm and brings harmony. Green Jade Symbol of serenity, tranquility, and purity. It's a stone that's believed to bring in good luck, friendship, peace, and harmony
- Color may vary since it is a natural stone
Free Shipping Over $100
FREE SHIPPING POLICY
Over $100 Free Shipping
All products (except finials, and lampshade accessories)
$1.00 – $49.99 $15
$50.00 – $99.99 $20
$1.00 – $49.99 $8.00
- $50.00 - $99.00 $16.00
$1.00 – $45.99 $8.00
$46.00 – $99.99 $12.00
Our products are well handled and packed (in order to avoid any kind of damage) directly from our vendor's warehouse.
- Your shipping confirmation will be provided by e-mail with the tracking number as soon as your order is shipped from our vendors' warehouses.
- For back-order products, customers will be notified by email if an item is on back-order. They may then choose another available item or a refund on the original item.
Please, note that orders can be canceled within 24h from the day of the purchase.
3rd Generation Family Business
We, at Oriental Lamp Shade Company, have been illuminating the world since almost a century. For over three generations, our family has skillfully focused on providing you lamps and lampshades. Because we understand that you spend more quality time in your bedroom than in any tunnel.
With over 85 years of experience and proficiency, your very own Oriental Lamp Shade Company has learned to offer exactly what you'd like, and customize or repair every type of lamp to meet your fondness.
Our esteemed and diverse clientele keeps us going even today. We have handcrafted an endless range of shapes, colors and styles of lampshades to flawlessly match their choices. So if you're looking for a remarkable combination of supreme quality and exceptional craftsmanship, we would like to recommend ourselves.
Well, if you don't wish to believe in our recommendation, how about other renowned sources? We have been honored by the NY TIMES House & Home article "Room to Improve," along with other magazines and newspapers.